OHHHHHhhhhhhHHHHHHH SHIT ITS HAPPENING THERE IT ISSSS
This was so true for me.
But it’s no more.
So beware, it’s wild Myrrde attack the every single time I see you, no matter if you’re with someone or not.
^ kinda the same
mostly I got really tired of feeling like that, when in most cases that friend didn’t feel like that, like im not needed.
Also i can’t really get sad if they decide to talk with others, I know Im still their friend and when they decide to spend time with me,they will. I can’t really push it now :U
Main problem to these kind of feeling is over thinking things.
THIS VIDEO SHOWS A MAN SKINNING AND HARVESTING MEAT FROM A LARGE REPTILE. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE SCENES INVOLVING CASUAL DISMEMBERMENT, AN ACTUAL DEAD ANIMAL, OR A MAN RIPPING SOMETHING’S HEAD OFF WITH HIS BARE HANDS, THIS VIDEO IS PROBABLY NOT FOR YOU.
THAT BEING SAID, THERE’S REALLY NOT MUCH BLOOD, AND THEY’RE PRETTY CLINICAL ABOUT IT.
PRETTY RAD TO SEE, IN MY OPINION
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK~
"He is Japanese and there has his basis in the studio Black Ink Power , but the tattoo artist Kenji Alucky is a traveled man and it’s one that elevates the category of tattoo art .The pointillism is his specialty in dynamic and detailed works, seeking inspiration in tribalism , or the psychedelic fractal art .
The japanese artist invests in less conventional tattoos ,painting the inside of the fingers or palms , blending tribal art with geometric elements , visual effects that give the idea of dynamism , or even fractal art that uses fractals ( mathematical functions ) to transform the results into images . Patterns of black ink that eventually result from this huge amount of talent of Alucky that surprised us , for once again showing how various artistic techniques apply as well to the tattoo.”
i’m in love.
I really want a full sleeve like that someday.
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
“What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet or excite you. Books help us understand who we are and how we are to behave. They show us what community and friendship mean; they show us how to live and die.” — Anne Lamott